I'm A Healer



OK... I gotta speak on this for a second because this is something that I really struggle with. I see people everyday that are in the midst of great struggles, hell I'm one of them! HOWEVER, we must recognize that situations don't make us victims and we are NOT here to help/heal those that have found solace in purposefully keeping their wounds gaping open.

I get it! It can be easier to feel the fury than it is to make the effort to stop mid-trip and decide, "I'm over being angry and I am READY/ WILLING to do something about it!" I lived that life! I experienced depression that made me want to end it all! I fed off of darkness because it was just so simple! I stayed on a path knowing it was wrong for me out of comfort! I've been there, and got over a dozen t-shirts to prove it.

So there it is...
First we begin from within. "Heal yourself!" It took me a while to understand what those words meant... but the truth is, living it is the only way to truly understand.
Once you are living in your healing... THEN allow the burdens of your past, those bumps that you tripped over to transform into catalysts towards helping others! After all, you have been there and done that! BUT, and this is a big ole butt! ;)  BUT, before you reach out to heal another, be sure that they WANT the healing! Otherwise, their burdens, their pain... can quickly become your own and before you know it, you are having mood swings that would make Linda Blair (Exorcist) look like Suzy Homemaker.

Healing/ Helping is a gift, even when you have to feel the emotions/pains/hurts of another... Don't let it become your curse. Remember, the choice is yours. This is YOUR LIFE... live it how YOU want it to be. And if you aren't happy... perhaps it's time for a change! ♥

*Peace and Blessings*



Marisa Moments Website
Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments
Email Me!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated
DONATE HERE


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - SALE $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $3.99]

Comments

Popular Posts