The Pains of Misunderstanding

I've always felt a little misunderstood. Walking on my toes, though trying to appear to stomp the runway. Speaking in a way that I knew was craved by another because I needed to follow the unwritten 'scripts' of life. Walking the tightrope of anxiety and uncertainty. Wondering how I would be perceived by those around me.  I admittedly still have struggles with revealing my REAL Truth in the face of others because I worry about the feelings of another over myself. 

Why can't I just completely free myself from these imaginary chains? The reality shows that many others don't cater to me as much as I cater to them. Is this my ego wanting to float to the surface? Is this my higher self reminding me that I don't need to live for others in the manner that I live, speak, act, etc? The truth is I recognize that my gifts lead me to help the walking wounded; however doesn't that describe everyone? And why would I not help myself towards the freedom that I show others around me?

I'm working on my patience and praying for guidance from above. Funny thing is... the signs have come barreling in, one after the other. Yet anxiety screams over the whispers they offer. So today is the day I decide to get out of my own way. I push past the screams that indicate my unworthiness, despite the praise of those around me. My truth is that I am here to not only help others, but I must also help myself. So today, I am determined to push past my fears, to cut the cords of the past that tell me I'm only as good as my best yesterday... The sky is not the limit, its part of the view.

  • I am deserving. 
  • I am worthy.
  • I am capable of endless possibilities...

  Perhaps today is the day that you start thinking the same?

*Peace and Blessings*


Marisa Moments Website
Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments
Email Me!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated
DONATE HERE


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - SALE $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $3.99]


Comments

Popular Posts