Birds of a Feather...

I've been very conflicted lately. Looking at my friendships and overall relationships with the people I choose to have in my life on various levels. I've noticed that there is a shit-load of negativity around me! It's been leading me to look inward as to whether I'm simply seeing a direct reflection of myself or if I'm just surrounded by assholes. LOL... OK, I'm totes kidding about the 'asshole' bit, but that just made me laugh to 'say'. 

Anywho...
My attention of late has been on my progress within this journey. I'm being called to take 'inventory' on those that I associate with. For instance, I sometimes watch Joel Osteen sermons on DVR and the past two were centered on 'the company you keep'. He states (in no uncertain terms) that God has predestined people to come into our lives that will Uplift us so that we can continue to climb into a greater destiny. However free- will says that we get to CHOOSE whether or not we decide to accept these 'Eagles' into our lives; or if we decide to hang around 'chickens'. That may sound harsh to you; I know it did to me. I even took slight offense to think of people being referred to as, 'chickens'. Yet once I got past that bit, I recognized truth.

You see, we literally are judged to be only as good as the company we keep. No, this doesn't refer to the casual associations; but is more focused on those that we choose to spend the bulk of our time. Think about it... 
  • Are the people in your inner circle moving in the direction in which YOU wish to go? 
  • Do they encourage your growth?
  • Are they constantly negative?
  • Do they aim to keep you defined by the actions of your yesterday instead of the promise of your tomorrow?
I mention all of this, because I'm going through this process myself. 
"What you are unwilling to walk away from is where you will stop growing."
This is the time for us to ask ourselves where we truly want to be. If you are happy with where you are; then do not force change upon yourself. However, if you are silently dreaming of more... Go for it! The seasons are changing and now is the time to change with them.

Remember, there is no good or bad when it comes to moving into your destiny. Look inward and the answers will appear.

*Peace and Blessings* 





Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $3.99]

Comments

Popular Posts