I Almost Let Go

Depression is a serious darkness. I speak on it because I've seen the deepest depths of its pit, yet somehow managed to climb back out. You always hear about people committing suicide; which brings about debates of the 'right' versus 'wrong' aspects of such a decision.

My thoughts on the topic?... I Understand.


I speak as a person who once looked at a jar of pills as a magickal means of escape. I've found myself lost in the mesmerizing glow of a blade, seeing my reflection, haunting me. I felt split down the middle and wanted to give in the the 'stronger' side of my person. In that moment there was no hope for tomorrow; no promise of better days to come... no future.

I can't tell you what changed my mind in each of those moments, but I can say that the 'decision' to not give up on life was the best decision I've ever made. I think of all the growth and blessings I've experienced since those dark times and am grateful for the grace to carry on.

As for those that didn't trust in the notion of hope, those that followed through on the commands that roared doom over the whispers of chance... I understand. Yet, as I write these words my heart and focus are on those still with us. This message is for those that are constantly struggling with the will to survive over the urge to give-up. To you I say...

Things WILL get better. I know it's hard to believe, but I am living proof; not the exception to the rule. Seek help through positive avenues and most importantly; know that you are never alone. You are love. Do NOT give up... your breakthrough is on its way! 

*Peace and Blessings* 



Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - SALE $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $3.99]

Comments

Popular Posts