The Stinky Aura Picture

Went to a Body, Mind, Spirit Expo today and had an Aura Photograph taken. The woman told me to stop being so hard on myself. She said that I was a perfectionist and needed to recognize that I'm already perfect. She said I stress too much, do tons for others but barely anything for myself, etc, etc, etc...

My first response to this reading was, "Merp! Where is the warm and fuzzy in this?! Both my friends heard about accomplishments to come and how much they rock! Where in the Samuel L. Jackson is my 'rainbow after the storm'?"

Looking back... Spirit was speaking the truth! I realize that sometimes it's not about being coddled, as much as a message is about telling you what you need to hear, when you need to hear it. For my friends, it was blatant encouragement, for me it was reality. I told Spirit I wanted guidance and direction towards my soul purpose and Wah-Lah!

My point is, if I ask the question, I have to be willing to accept the answer. Even when it's not in the pretty bow I imagined.

*Peace and Blessings*




Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - SALE $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $3.99]

Comments

Popular Posts