Reach For The Funnel

I'm back at it again! You know, when you start walking on sunshine and feel as if you can literally do anything that you set your mind to?! It's sofa king awesome! Buuuuuutttttttt, this is where I have to remind myself to pump my own breaks before I burn the fuk out!

It can be super exciting to discover more about yourself, especially when you feel most of your existence has been spent in the haze and confusion of adapting to what you thought others wanted you to become. It's exhilarating... a high unlike that of any controlled substance (or so I hear). However, as I sit here with an 'itchy trigger finger'; ready to take on the world with all of my brilliantly inspirational ideas, I have to remind myself to slow a little something called, the fuk down.

Truth is, I can be good at tons of things; but if I don't take the time to funnel things down to what I'm great at, my gifts and my reach will never be able to stretch to their full potential. So right now, I'm trying to harness the wild beast that exists within... lol. Here's what I have so far:

WTF is Marisa Moments About?

  • Bringing people into their own power by revealing individual truths in the form of:
    •           Writing, Visions & Readings (reading requests coming soon)
  • Shining light on things/people that aren't generally identified as being 'normal'. Such as:



And that's about it! Ok, so I may still have some funneling to do, but it's a definite start! So how about YOU? Is there some funneling you need to be doing about now in order to give your best self and bring about the change you wish to see in this world? There is no grande scale or competition when it comes to sharing your gifts or stepping into your own power because everyone's path is majorly different; but it sure as hell never hurts to start looking within.

*Peace and Blessings*


Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $3.99]



Comments

Popular Posts