God Smacks

I must be one of God's favorites! 
No, seriously; why else would I receive God smacks so quickly?!



For instance, I once joked about a woman having a bump on her lip when I was in college. Fast forward one week and BAM! Good ole Hideous Kinky (that's what I called him) shows up in the form of the world's gnarliest ingrown mustache hair! [Yes, I have a 'stache... most women do, I just 'handle' it so that no one confuses my gender like I'm a newborn baby.]







There have been plenty of other examples from running into door frames, tripping, biting my tongue, etc... all of which have immediately followed my snickering at someone for having done the exact same thing. Yup, I don't mean to brag but I'm def in the top million on God's fave list.

So what is the point? After all, life is full of lessons to be learned and we are 'doomed' to repeat until we apprehend and apply the new found lesson. Yet, here I am 30+ years later; still bumping my head. However, I am trying my best to apply the lessons learned. It sure as hell isn't easy, but I'm getting there.

Maybe today will be the day that I completely stop talking shit. Gotta begin somewhere, right? After all... the world won't change until I do.

How about you; are you applying your lessons to everyday life? Is today the day that you will start? ♥

*Peace and Blessings*



Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $2.99]



Comments

Popular Posts