Being Enlightened

So I've been on this journey towards positivity, love, light, truth and all the good shtuff in between for a few years now, and I have a confession...

It doesn't get simpler.

Seriously. I wish I could say that everything becomes all sunshine and daffodils after a certain amount of time, but for me that just ain't so.

Ok, maybe that's too harsh. Things DO get easier in the sense that difficulties [or perceived difficulties] shift. You see as I've been walking this path, I've learned that things I once thought to be pertinent to my very existence are downright silly. And even as I type that sentence, I think of the fact that those thoughts are based in judgment. Confusing?... Welcome to my world!

My thoughts and beliefs, though grounded for the most part are also quite liquid. They flow just as water {think, Bruce Lee quote}.
I find myself getting upset over things, but then almost as soon as I am offended, the feelings dissipate to empathy because I am literally placed in the shoes of those on the other side of the event(s).

This shit can be confusing, yet it is still so very worth it! I don't foresee myself as ever becoming the next Gandhi (although I don't rule anything out). However, the purpose of this post is simply to say/reinforce that this journey is different for everyone. There is no 'pretty' cookie-cutter approach towards achieving maximum love and light. The actual notion of in itself is laughable.

So instead we just have to go with the flow... lol... or not. It's about whatever works for you. Does that mean releasing things or going with this proverbial flow will make things smoother? Perhaps yes, perhaps not. But are you really doing all of this for the outcome alone; or are you doing this for the journey?

This is where I remind you to... "be water my friend".

*Peace and Blessings*


Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $2.99]

Comments

Popular Posts