Highly Sensitive People... Like Me

As a Highly Sensitive Person, here are a few things I wish I had known 30+ years ago:

  • I am a Highly Sensitive Person and it's totally OK.
  • Being an HSP is a totally cool mutant superpower.
  • I am not alone.
  • Sensitive does NOT equal weak!

I used to think that the word, "sensitive" was for punks. I'm not talking, cool/ rock-out kinda punks; I'm talking weak with no backbone kinda, "punks". Oh the labels... How they would comfort me (and still do on occasion). Well let me tell ya, I'm sensitive but I sure as hell am No Punk! I've overcome so many hurdles that I might as well live in track shorts. I've navigated myself into success when everything and everyone suggested acceptance of mediocrity.

I can't lie though, every day is a battle. I have whispers of depression that hang on the winds that blow against my face. However, I simply turn my head away from those winds and remind myself of how fuking awesome I am whenever I am tempted to believe the demonic utterances. I remember how my sensitivities, though a heavy burden at times; also provide much help to those around me.

Just from being an HSP, I'm able to read the colors of the wind (lol, sorry I couldn't help the Pocahontas quote). But seriously, there are so many beautiful advantages to being a Sensitive. The secret to it all is to simply trust what you receive. Understand that when you sense someone is not good for you, don't fight against the grain just to end up with an arse full of splinters. Use your superpower to spot BS and turn the opposite direction.

Of course that's just one of the perks, there are several others but if I could leave you with one thing; I'd want you, my sensitive friend, to know that You Are Amazing! Embrace it in whatever way feels comfortable to you...

No two journeys are the same.
Welcome to the Mutant Crew!


*Peace and Blessings*


Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments
Marisa Moments: Visions on YOUTUBE             
NEW!!!! Marisa Moments HSP Video Series



 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $2.99]


Comments

Popular Posts