Razor's Edge

I was reminded after my last post, by a sacred messenger that will remain unnamed, that things DO in fact get better and easier along this journey. I must say that I have to agree with these words. However, I don't know if it's because I'm such a sensitive person or because I'm in the midst of my awakening that at times the dust being kicked up, blinds me from seeing the clear skies that lie ahead.

My sensitivities are razor sharp... Actually, that phrase does no justice to the amount of things I feel and pick-up, internal and external to myself. I have learned that things from planetary alignment to the emotional state of the people in my tri-state area affect how I feel. And that's actually putting it mildly too.

I go to events and find myself shrinking away from people because I can sense the secrets that their smiles try to hide and then I become confused as to whether what I'm sensing is from another or if it is some truth that I have yet to address about myself. This is such a roller-coaster and leads me to find comfort in shadows and to refrain from uttering words, for fear of speaking truths that others are not prepared to face.

When I think about it, as in really take a step back to look at the things I do and who I am, I often wonder how I manage not to go completely insane. I suppose that has yet to be determined, though.
People are always asking me how I can pick-up what I do from others and still maintain a balanced life with my family. Wanna know the truth? The truth of the matter is that many days I'm holding on by what feels to be a thread. Yet, I try my damnedest to keep my head above anything that is attempting to pull me down and I've also found that a part of my rainbow after the storm is in helping others.

What's the point of sharing this?... To be honest, I'm not sure. Perhaps everything does not need an explanation.

The thing I do know is that I need to somehow free myself enough to be reminded of what it feels like to have fun; to release the invisible tether that says obligation overrules all else.  Yes, with these gifts come responsibility; but that doesn't mean I have to miss out on a great human experience.


*Peace and Blessings*



Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments
Marisa Moments: Visions on YOUTUBE             NEW!!!! Marisa Moments HSP Video Series

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $2.99]

Comments

Popular Posts