Alright Y'all!

OK, so I gotta take a little breaky-break because I'm tired as shit! (Wait, what does that even mean?... "Tired as Shit".) Anywho sorry, I digress.

I'll be most likely still stalking social media, because I don't really know how to step back from something I enjoy but I know I need to take  breather. In the meantime, here are some places for you to check-out in my quasi-absence.





  • Marisa Moments Exclusive Readings Group
    • *you'll have to request to join this group but it's TOTALLY worth it. One-word... FREE! This is where you can enter for FREE Giveaways that occur quite frequently, or take advantage of specials that are only available through this group.








And wait for it... I'm even on MYSPACE.... Oh yea, I took it waaaayyyyy back on ya!

Then we have Marisa Moments on YouTube. In case you would like to hear and see me in person. Well, kinda in person anyway. Check out the Visions Videos (which includes vids such as the prediction of Kimye's baby boy) or my Highly Sensitive Person Series (part 3 coming very, very soon).


I'm thinking that should be more than enough of me to go around, but if you are still wanting more things Marisa Moments... Then Google Me hunty! Yeap, there's a good chance you'll find me.

Other than that, I'm gonna take this time to cuddle with my fam and enjoy the moments in their entirety. I'll be back in a few days to bug ya with more anecdotes and stories of my journey. In the meantime I hope you have the best days followed by the best nights!

*Peace and Blessings*


Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments
Marisa Moments: Visions on YOUTUBE             NEW!!!! Marisa Moments HSP Video Series
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $2.99]

Comments

Popular Posts