Uninspired

Ok, so I know y'all haven't heard much from me lately and there is a reason.

I've been uninspired! 


Hey, I didn't say it was a great reason. I've also been super swamped in all things, 'my children'. Between the start of school, walking back-and-forth 3 times a day to drop-off and/or pick-up kids, groceries, cleaning, after school shtuff, cooking and the list goes on and on...

Thing of it is, I've been caught-up in the haze of life and once again have started to miss out on the, 'moments'. Could it be my anxiety getting the best of me, or perhaps it's my innate calling to take care of everything and everyone ahead of myself? Well, the anxiety/depression end of things is being addressed because I have officially started anti-depressant meds again! I have no shame about it, it's another bridge to get me to my next major landmark.

I don't know guys and gals... I'm just on pause right now. I'm searching the darkness for my own light. It's just one of those things that everyone but you are able to see. I can help loads of people (which is my passion); yet here I am... feeling stuck. Will this feeling carry over into tomorrow?... Who knows?!



On another note:
I noticed something about myself today. I noticed that I create some of my own rainstorms. Confused?... Let me explain.

I often place lofty expectations on people around me. I expect them to perform in a manner that is expeditious and near perfect, because in my own [I suppose, egotistical] mind; that's how I always aim to perform. I create my own self-fulfilling prophecies of asking for things while halfway expecting disappointment.


Sorry, I'm just spinning about quite a few different things right now and I have nothing tangible to focus on, so instead I'm having a moment of overall reflection.

Dontcha just love times like this?... Good thing for you is that when I'm scattered, I can focus even more on helping you. Ironic ain't it. ;)


*Peace and Blessings*


Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments
Marisa Moments: Visions on YOUTUBE             NEW!!!! Marisa Moments HSP Video Series
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $2.99]

Comments

Popular Posts