Naps Are Us

I've been missing in action, YET AGAIN. Swamped by the holidays. Children home, Christmas shopping, visiting family... All that good shit! Yet with all this time. I've once again found myself forgetting to take the much needed steps back to make sure that I'M being taken care of. Sooooooo, here I am typing this from bed because I woke-up and bee lined to the bathroom to find myself praying to the porcelain goddess that is my bathroom sink and then toilet. Not pretty, I know.

Anywho, I type all of this to revisit the age old lesson:
Taking time for others and enjoying the holidays is GREAT... just don't forget to take care of yourself in the process. Otherwise Spirit will knock you on your ass just to slow you down. -TRUE STORY-

Now excuse me while I sip ginger-ale and plan my calendar (I've already done the 4-hour nap thing and now I'm kinda wired and bored). And yes, I've already booked myself with things to do tomorrow. Here's to hoping I won't be calling Earl again!


Remember, vacations are supposed to be time spent with those we love, but they re also meant for us to RELAX. lol -- I'm still working on that last bit.


*Peace and Blessings*


Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Learn more about Readings by Marisa Moments HERE


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - $9.00]             *             Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $2.99]



Comments

Popular Posts