Dragged Back Kicking and.... (OK, Not Really)

You ever have something that you knew you HAD to do, but quite frankly, "didn't wanna"? Yea, that's been me over the last... ooooohhhhhhh, 5 months or so. You see I have this calling in my soul that says I need to help people. Yet my logical self says, "WTF does that even mean?!" Yes, I'm now aware that I see, hear and feel things that others don't, but again; wtf am I supposed to do with it?

I started off so wide-eyed.... lol. I want to help EVERYONE! I can do readings, classes, YouTube videos, blogs, social media, guidance, and be Super Guru!!!! ← Hence the 5 month hiatus; I was EXHAUSTED. [Ya live and ya learn]

So here I am, jumping back in, except this time I'm going one foot at a time instead of head first. I'm reeling this puppy (er fish... whatev-sky) in slowly. Does this mean I'm totally stable in the knowing of my true soul's purpose?... Hell no. I'm still feeling this shit out. However, I know that just because I don't have the long term plan solidified, doesn't mean that I should stop taking steps to move in the right direction. Hell, one need only look at the world around them to realize that healers have gotta heal!

Oh yea, that and the fact that Spirit has been bringing people to me more-and-more often; to the point where I would feel like a waste-of-space-asshole if I didn't take action.

Soooooooo.... Marisa Moments - Take 7 (or something) - ACTION! 


Here we go again, y'all! Let's help each other...


*Peace and Blessings*



Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon             *             Amazon Kindle 


Comments

Popular Posts