Don't Speak... Do

Do you know anyone that is constantly making plans but never seems to carry them out?  I acknowledge that I'm very much a planner, but I do my very best to see that my plans come to fruition.  So I'm not referring to the list makers or planners/ organizers of the world, because clearly, sometimes we do need to set goals before we can carry them out.  I'm more so referring to those of us that often talk about what we will do tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes.

Today I think we need to focus on the lesson of:  Don't Speak... Do.  This lesson is just as it sounds; don't simply talk about your potential actions, actually see them out.  Even further, don't talk about things at all unless you are speaking with a participant, because nine-times-out-of-ten; your words will be misconstrued as bragging.

Seasons are changing.  Now is the time to step up and truly become the change you wish to see in the world.  Take steps to bring about peace and harmony in the lives of others, and without a question... it will find its way back to you.

So I leave you with this...
How would you like to be treated?  [Golden Rule]



*Peace and Blessings*


Comments

Popular Posts