Free to be Me

Today, I am exceedingly happy and ever so grateful for HIS grace in my life!  I could literally burst!  Yesterday, I had moments that could have cast a shadow on my day; however I focused on the light and things were beautiful.  And right now?... I'm excited about the possibilities of each and every moment.

Yes, I'm still on a bit of an emotional roller coaster yet I have chosen to focus on the ups and not the downs. I've let go... no restraint from what they expect from me... not caught-up in waiting for validation from those outside of my being... allowing HIM to soar in my heart... comfortable in my own skin... I am FINALLY Free to be Me!!!!  In this very moment, I have never felt such love and gratitude (and even those words do my current state little justice).

I'm trying something new and my heart serves as confirmation that I'm on track.

-What makes you happy?
-Do you work to enhance positivity or to exacerbate negativity in your life?
-Do you focus on what you have or what you would like to have?
-Do you embrace and acknowledge good... or do you expect it and therefore say nothing?

Don't take anything for granted.  The bad serves as lessons and the good as blessings.  Embrace it all for what it gives you.  Free yourself from the restraints of definitions and expectations of others.  Find yourself and love yourself... HE made you to be you.  No worries... the right people will love you regardless.  xx


*Namaste*



Comments

Popular Posts