My Soul's Silent Cries

You may have noticed a trend in my posts lately... they've focused a bit more on my many, many, many imperfections.  Yet today as I eat my breakfast and have my morning coffee I am met with a feeling of renewal (again).  I have been so blessed that I don't think words could ever describe my feeling of fortune.  HE works through me and for me in all things.

In my moments of despair and doubt, HE always intercedes and yesterday was no different.  I was down and I thought I might be out... yet every single time I clicked into one of my social media pages (twitter & facebook) I was met with messages of renewal and strength.  I know that my journey is not meant to be an easy one... I understand this.  But to be quite honest... I don't think I realized the difficulty either.

I am learning so much about myself and even those around me.  My eyes are opening in a way that I never even thought possible.  It's amazing!  It's an awakening!

All of this, and finally to my point.

This morning, I saw exactly who I needed to see.  He not only heard My Soul's Silent Cries, but he acted on them.  As we all know, sometimes knowing what a person needs and providing it are two completely different things.  When we see something that is within our power to change, we must do it... otherwise, what's the point?

Remember; we must let HIM use us if we truly wish to be the change we want to see in the world.


*Namaste*



Comments

Popular Posts