Balance

Here's what I know... We mere earthlings are flawed in so many ways.  We have numerous imperfections in relation to our physical, metal and emotional states.  Yet, I also know that we were in fact created in HIS image and therefore have grace upon us from our beginning.  I suppose I could go on-and-on about the downsides of us as a people, but I'd much rather focus on the positive.   After-all, that's what Marisa Moments is about... my ascension into positivity and in-turn my higher self.

As for me personally; I am flawed just as much as the next guy; yet I choose not to let those flaws rule my existence.  Instead I am looking to Balance myself towards being a more productive soul and therefore serve as an example for love and light.  For instance... 

  • I Have A Temper 
    • I work on breathing through my most difficult moments of frustration
    • I take a moment to negotiate the truth behind the circumstances in order to evaluate severity of the situation
  • I'm Dramatic [In the words of my 3rd grade teacher... "Marisa has a flare for the dramatics"]
    • Instead of jumping to conclusions and assuming the world is against me in a specific moment, I must assess the situation.  
      • Do the moment/ situation really have anything to do with me?
      • Am I simply having a *"You're So Vain" Moment (because I think the song is about me) [*Song by Carly Simon - Released November 1972]
  • I'm Sensitive [See Empath]
    • What were the motives behind the words or actions that caused my disturbance?
      • Do they even have anything to do with me?
    • I must always remember to ground myself in reality to avoid taking on the feelings (pains, emotions, etc) of those around me.
    • I assess how I feel before entering a new situation that may affect my emotions or outlook

These are just a few examples, but I'm hoping you get the point.  The key is to know and understand myself.  Once I hold command over my own sense of being, I can take control in the sense that I am no longer reduced by what is around me.  Instead I use HIS love and strength to help overcome the potential to allow negativity into my soul.  You see, it's not always about the Big moments in our lives... It's about reflecting on all the ways we can improve ourselves as individuals.  It's about determining the best route that takes us in the direction of leading by example.  It's about not allowing our inner light to be dulled by anything the enemy places on us in attempts of stealing our elation and peace.  

True enough that not everything we face is a plot of the enemy to bring us down.  Oftentimes HE is giving us challenges to serve as lessons that will push us towards being our higher/greater selves.  However, we must always seek balance in these moments and in turn learn the intended lessons.  

Remember, that which does not kill us makes us stronger.  Find your strength and in-turn, create your happiness.



*Become the change you wish to see in the world*




You will never receive more than you can handle

Comments

Popular Posts