Signs Are Everywhere

I have really felt the weight of the world on my shoulders lately.  This isn't generally a big deal for me because I pride myself in being the type of person that can handle anything/ everything that is thrown my way.  I make it a goal to be there for people that I care most about.  However, I've been growing and coming into my power of late and this has caused me to feel completely off kilter.  I don't complain about it because I truly embrace all the blessings and possibilities that come along with all that I'm experiencing.  I am truly beginning to see everything through new eyes.

Today as I began to feel overwhelmed by my new reality, I was chatting with a friend... confiding my sense of burden.  However, no sooner did I hit the "enter" button to send my voice of concern did I look up to see a literal sign.  This sign read... "You can't find strength within yourself if you keep relying on other people to comfort you."

WHAT?!!!!!!  I mean.... could I ask for anything more?!
Wait a minute.... let's really look at this.

"You can't find strength within yourself if you keep relying on other people to comfort you."

HE is too good to me! Just when I feel I want to collapse under the weight and confess my self-perceived ineptitude to carry my predestined weight [see Lessons]; HE comes through with an undeniable message.  Truth is Signs Are Everywhere if we are open to see and accept them.  The signs may not come in the form we wish to see, but none-the-less; they are always there.  So today I choose to release my perception of what I can and cannot handle because I know that HE would not have blessed me with such gifts if HE saw me as unable to succeed.  I will trust that HIS plan is perfection regardless of what the temporary moments may bring.  However I must do my part to see things through.

With great power comes great responsibility; and I am ready!


*Peace be with you*


When seeking direction, be sure to pay attention to the signs that are given...
not the ones expected or sought.

Comments

Popular Posts