Attacks

I've been noticing a shift in my energy of late.  It seems as if I struggle to achieve the simplest of task and that I am more inclined to lay down over taking care of business.  I'm not completely out of sorts in that I get nothing done, yet I do recognize that my balance is completely off.  

This to say... Energy is just as crucial as internal light/ love... However I must remain aware that just as with many other things; energy/love/light is frequently sought out by those that are without it.  Generally speaking, the inclination for one to go after that which they desire to possess (regardless of if that thing/item belongs to another) usually leads to Attacks.  Allow me to clarify.

These attacks can be overt or covert, yet the end result is usually some sort of destruction or depletion.  Overt attacks are easy to identify; just think of a common thief and you can easily understand the what/ how.  Whereas the why is never easily attained unless you have experience in such dealings.  

Covert Attacks on the other hand are much more draining.  In this particular instance I am referring to the drain placed upon an individual from a spiritual and/or emotional level.  This includes but is not limited to the Me Too's of the world.  Imagine if you will someone that does not allow you to complete a thought before jumping into said notion and capturing it for themselves.  Or how about that person that often enters into conversation with complaint(s)?  Or how about the person that you try to help time-and-time-again, but the assistance always seems to blow back in your face or even further appears to be seemingly dumped back in your face with a mocking undertone?  I think you might get the picture.
I really don't like to focus on such negativity, yet I am painfully aware that we must understand darkness in order to truly appreciate and remain in the light of HIS promise.  I don't feel that many of the Me Too's/ Energy Vampires of the world take action with ill intent, yet this fact does not lessen the results.  So the bottom line is this:  I must remember to protect myself at all times.  This doesn't mean to rebuild the wall that I've been working so desperately to breakdown.  No, my heart is open and it is pure.   Yet I must not entertain that which stands to deplete me and my work.

Reality shows that there will always be naysayers and those that aim to break down anyone/anything they can.  However I recognize that I no longer need to remain in their company if it means becoming some sort of emotional martyr.  So today I will be still.  I will watch without words and allow truth to come to light.  I will allow HIM to show me that which should be released and that which should be maintain and fostered.  Although I don't expect this stage to be easy, I do know it to be necessary for my growth and continuation down the path of HIS promise.

Remember, your path will look different yet the ties that bind will remain constant.  Is it time for you to look around and assess who and what you are allowing into your life?  And even further... who is staging attacks? 

*I wish you peace and blessings in abundance*


Please click image above to view Official Marisa Moments Facebook Page
Don't forget to LIKE the page for updates and inspiration



Comments

Popular Posts