Walk A Mile

You probably have no idea the struggles that I've faced; the tears that I've shed; the misfortune that I've encountered.  Sometimes it seems so easy to dismiss others as being so green to real struggle.  Yet I can look in your eyes and see all that the smile tries to hide.  We push others away because it just seems like an easy out.  We disregard with a callous shrug of disassociation.  While we hold onto others in high regard because of proximity, fortune or general comfort regardless of true worth.

I recognize that I'm no saint I have made so many mistakes that the count had to be discontinued.  Yet I feel just as much as the next.  My hearts beats love, my lungs breath appreciation whilst my blood flows strength.  Yes, we all handle things differently and admittedly I don't always know the right things to say; but my heart is true without question.

So when I tell you that I feel you; know that it's because in my past... I did Walk A Mile in your shoes.

Assumptions lead to confusion, which leads to division.  Today I try my best to approach things with concern.  I listen through the silence, I give chances.  However, when all signs and attempts point to release..... I Obey.  


*Peace and Blessings*


Click image to visit The Official Marisa Moments Facebook Page
Please don't forget to LIKE the page for daily updates and inspiration
Twitter: @MarisaMoments 

Comments

Popular Posts