Anointing

I am a woman of strong faith.  I don't necessarily follow a single religion because I'd rather trust my heart than the words of man, to dictate and determine my moral compass.  This makes me spiritual; nothing more and nothing less.  I mention this because this morning I received the word in such a strong way.  I turned on the television and there was a man of great popularity preaching HIS word in such a way that resonated with my very being.  He was speaking of the anointing on each of our lives.  He mentioned specific examples and offered funny stories that I felt brought us all to the same level of existence.  [Remember, signs are everywhere if we open ourselves up to receiving them.]

One story that was told was that of the spider.  He spoke of how the spider has oil that secretes down to its legs, which prevent it from getting trapped in its own sticky web.  He equated the oil to the Anointing that we all have over our lives.  In that we all face sticky situations; yet it is this same anointing that allows us to continue to flow without becoming a victim of our environment and/or circumstances.  

Thing of it is no one's life is completely smooth sailing (if yours is then Blessed Be!).  Yet we must work hard to remember that no matter what we experience in our lives; we will never be given more than we can handle.  The anointing on our lives is specific to the webs we have encountered in the past and what we will encounter in the future.  So today when the shadows attempt to take hold of my thoughts and lead me down a road of despair; I will train my eyes and thoughts upwards toward HIS love and light.  I will accept my anointing and use the tools that he equipped me with to fly above that which aims to pull me down.  

Today I decide that nothing that happens will affect me in a negative way; I accept the anointing on my life. NO matter how big the enemy looks and no matter how powerful he may seem... the force within me is Greater!!! I am armed with strength! -MarisaMoments Facebook

If HE is with me... no one can be against me!

*Peace and Blessings, Friends*  


Marisa Moments Website
Twitter: @MarisaMoments
Facebook: MarisaMoments



Comments

Popular Posts