Sharing Visions

Guess what y'all!!! In the words of Truvy, "I'm a chain!"

As you all know, I've been working on funneling my purpose and direction lately as it relates to Marisa Moments. And just like a funnel, I'm starting big... Not big-big in terms of endorsements or sponsorship (unless you are offering... because I'm open to possibilities). But I've decided to start recording my visions daily. Let me tell you a little bit about my visions so you'll understand why I'm doing this.

I have visions everyday. They often come at night when I am 'sleeping'. I say sleeping in italics because my version of sleep has always been a bit more interactive then what I understand most others to do. I often have lucid dreams, in which I am completely aware of my dream state and continue to have control over my movements and thoughts. When I'm not having lucid dreams; I am having what I typically refer to as visions. These visions generally show me the past, present and future of myself and those around me; whether I know the people or not.

How do I know these visions are real?

Simple, I've shared them [the visions] with people, as I receive them (when I can identify the person for whom the vision is about) and I've always received some sort of validation. Of course there are instances in which the person I reach out to is caught completely off-guard and I hear crickets in response.... so in those instances, I can neither confirm nor deny authenticity of information received; but that is for about 5 visions out of over 100. Now I'm not a mathematician, but those seem like pretty good odds. 

Admittedly, sometimes the visions can take a while to come to fruition, so in the interim I'm left to feel like some sort of weirdo that is spouting off about the things that I see; but I'm learning to get over myself and speak on things from my heart and trust that Spirit is giving me truths for the benefit of another. 



What's the point of sharing these visions?

This is an easy one... It's to reach more people. My visions are often about people that I don't know and may never meet, so I am trusting that Spirit is guiding me to record them so that I can touch those that are meant to receive a message, healing or encouragement. 


Bottom line is this: these visions are for those willing and able to receive the intended message(s). Yes, visions can be for more than one person at a time, whilst having different meanings based on the individual. However, I'm doing this for those ready to receive direction and awaken from their gentle slumber. So if one or more resonates with you, feel free to reach out to me with any questions. We are here to help each other! 

*Peace and Blessings*


Check out the Visions here:




Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $3.99]

Comments

Popular Posts