Confident NOT Arrogant

Today, I again woke-up feeling refreshed and renewed.  How could I not?... I was given another opportunity for a fresh start.  Given a chance to leave the hurts and frustrations of yesterday where they lie.  Granted permission to move forward.

Right now, I feel Confident NOT Arrogant in my gifts, as I know that everything I do is for and from HIM.  Of late I've been quite sensitive, as you may have read, I've been struggling with my faith.  I know what you might be thinking... "WHAT?!  You're struggling with faith?!"  So allow me to explain.  My faith is never shaken when it comes to my recognition of HIM as being my everything.  However, the faith that I speak of was the faith in myself.  I mean... I'm just me... How can I be so arrogant as to think HE would choose me to do his bidding?  (No matter how big or small)

So I addressed this lack of faith/ confidence in myself the best way I know how... I Prayed.  I prayed for guidance, I asked for signs, I plead with HIM to change my heart so that I could know my true purpose.  And no sooner did I say the words, than did it come to me.  I find myself leading my messages with an explanation of my true self and closing with a quasi-apology; while throughout looking for validation for myself.  This was my ego.  When I release myself in this process, I know that I don't need to label myself or look for nods of acceptance.  I simply need to deliver as it is given to me, and in this I will truly be doing HIS will.

It's true that people will scoff or even judge me... But in order to be true, I must accept the good with the bad.  I am blessed to have angels of all walks around me to keep me grounded.  Not to mention that HE intervenes on my behalf even before I realize I've been slighted.  With HIM at the helm, I can be confident because HE truly makes no mistakes.

Find your truth, and hold it near... don't let people deter you from what is good and true.  Pray for the cynics and those that carry negativity... do not point a finger of blame or judgement.  Let HIM Use You!!!


*Peace and Blessings*



Comments

Popular Posts